Your competitors are selling 100+ units
- Place 5-hour ENERGY® at multiple locations within your store. One 15-box rack at the register plus at least one secondary location (end cap, floor display, or next to the coffee station). If the consumer sees 5-hour ENERGY® they buy it.
- Keep displays full and clean looking. Having any flavor out of stock has a huge negative impact on sales.
- Advertise your pricing clearly and include any multi-unit discounts.
More 5-hour ENERGY® = More money
- 5-hour ENERGY® is one of the highest performing impulse products with a whopping 50% gross profit, generating $1.58 to $1.64 per bottle.
- Top 5-hour ENERGY® retailers sell an average of 127 units per week. That’s around $11,000 per year in gross profit just from 5-hour ENERGY.®
The 15-box rack
You get 180 bottles of 5-hour ENERGY® packed into a footprint that’s 18.5 x 12 inches. That = gross profit of $1.31 per square inch… some of the most profitable inches in your store.
Want to know more about how to sell 100+ bottles per week?
Simply fill out the form below and someone from our sales team will be in contact within 3 business days or call us at 866-960-1700